Unwind with your family and customize your comfort level with the Easton Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar. Design details, such as padded sloped track arms and heavy thread top-stitching, add style, comfort and durability. Using a power control in either arm, both people sitting can adjust the headrest and recline, making it easy to relax while having a conversation or watching a show. The power controls also adjust the lower lumbar supports, which take pressure off your spine as you sit. The power controls also include USB charging ports that keep devices powered up and ready to use. Enjoy a comfortable sit with plush, high-divide back cushions that relieve pressure on your spine. Thick, luxurious seat cushions are reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures that the loveseat is built to last. And with a choice of our durable, cleanable fabric or leather options, you can select a design that will enhance your décor.
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Power lumbar support takes pressure off the lower back for enhanced comfort
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.