What a delightful take on rustic industrial style. Whether modern loft or modern farmhouse, this bedroom package makes itself at home. The wispy whitewash palette enhances without covering the grain for that weathered look you crave. Elongated drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes queen upholstered panel headboard, 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made with engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Headboard with polyester upholstery; small nail tack details
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Dresser and nightstand have industrial hardware with dark finish; smooth-gliding drawers lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Headboard and nightstand each have 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Dresser drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.