Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason. But for some, they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This 14-inch king memory foam mattress and adjustable base set has you covered with the cradling feel you love and temperature regulation you crave. The mattress' soothing gel and charcoal infused memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of green tea firm support foam provides wonderful pressure-point relief. And how's this for cool: Thanks to green tea ventilated foam technology, you get a more breathable mattress. It's topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes king memory foam mattress and king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with micro cool technology cover; gel and charcoal infused memory foam; green tea firm support foam; green tea ventilated foam
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.