Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bedroom set is your dream retreat realized. A sumptuous beauty, the upholstered bed wows with a distressed chipped white finish for heirloom appeal. Deep tufting on the cushioned upholstered headboard adds such a cozy element sure to put you at ease. Framed drawer fronts, decorative corbels, bail pulls and contrasting wood finished surfaces only add to the charm.
- Includes bed (with upholstered headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Bed with distressed, chipped white finish
- Polyester upholstery with foam cushion and button tufting
- Dresser and chest with antiqued two-tone finish
- Dresser with 6 drawers (top drawers felt lined)
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 drawers (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand with 3 drawers (top drawer felt lined); 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports (power cord included; UL Listed)
- Drawers with dovetail construction
- Dark bronze-tone metal hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Upholstered Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.