As much as you love clean-lined, modern furniture, you want to keep the vibe relaxed and comfortable. Rest assured, this double-chaise sectional with oversized round swivel chair and storage ottoman set has that look and feel mastered. Perfect for fashion-forward family rooms, where everyone is welcome to kick back, this designer set will win everyone over with its head-turning flair. Richly textured, with specks of black and white peeking through, the set's storm gray upholstery is chic and sophisticated. And how's this for a welcome surprise: the storage ottoman sports a built-in tabletop with cup holders on the flip side!
- Includes 2-piece sectional (left-arm facing sofa chaise and right-arm facing corner chaise), oversized round swivel chair and ottoman with storage
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose seat cushion; firmly cushioned ottoman
- Ottoman with storage under cushioned removable top and built-in tabletop/cup holders on reverse side
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Back pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Chair has 360-degree swivel
- Sectional and chair's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.