Cool style made for warm memories. That's the beauty of this 6-piece fire pit bar set. Finished in a rich, dark brown with distressed look accents, the rust-proof aluminum is made to last. Table sports plank effect styling on the sides and tabletop for character and refinement. Pair of doors below provide easy access to additional storage and your propane tank. When you're not taking in the beauty of the flickering flame over glass beads, use the burner cover for that much more bar table space. Bar stools flaunt distressed look accents and clean slat-back styling. Sumptuously thick seat cushions are removable and wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric for easy-breezy care.
- Includes fire pit bar table and 6 bar stools
- Bar height fire pit with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective all-weather cover
- All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame
- Double doors conceal gas propane tank (not included)
- Convertible to natural gas
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Chairs with zippered cushion with Velcro® ties covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required for bar stools
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 6 Chairs
||7-Piece Outdoor Dining Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.