Ashley Package Number: B750/76/78/79
This package contains:
- B750-76: King/Cal King UPH Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B750-78: King/Cal King UPH Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B750-79: King Upholstered Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Constructed with hardwood solids, cast resin components and select veneer/engineered board finished in a fashionable silver "Glam" finish with light glazed effects
- Dovetail drawers feature clear sealed sides and metal center guides and bright nickel color hardware is accented with faux crystal inserts
- Dresser, night stand and panel footboard posts feature brown colored natural marble parquetry tops
- Inset antiqued mirror adorns the center drawer ornaments of the dresser, chest and night stand
- The mansion post bed features tufted upholstered headboard panel with faux crystal buttons and metal canopy
- B750-74,75,76,77,78,79 frame is constructed of wood solids and engineered board
- Classic plush gray velvet cover with faux crystal buttons
- Mirror has beveled glass.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Upholstered Bed
||King Upholstered Bed
|Item Color Key
||Cassimore King Upholstered Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||82.5''W x 106.5''D x 54.75''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.