Ashley Package Number: B720/56/58/97
This package contains:
- B720-56: King/Cal King UPH Panel FTBD (Quantity: 1)
- B720-58: King/Cal King UPH Panel HDBD (Quantity: 1)
- B720-97: King Bed Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Made with Ash Swirl and Birch veneers and select hardwood solids, finished in a silver toned color with subtle glazing effects to bring out dimension
- Cases feature large mouldings that gracefully curve around the case, fluting on the pilasters and framed drawers give the case a lot of dimension
- Large, integrated bracket feet give the cases a sturdy foundation
- Mirrored framing elements that accent the mirror, dresser doors, headboard and footboard give this bedroom an air of elegance
- Bed has deep carved moulding that captures a mirrored frame element and shapely, folded and crystal look button tufted upholstered panels in a silver color faux leather
- Traditional bail and back plate hardware with faux crystal center insert in a silver toned finish with glaze application.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Birlanny King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||81.75''W x 88.25''D x 69.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.